This copper mobile is one of the ten plus pieces recently made from an old washing machine tub I found in the scrapyard. I didn’t really know what to do with it. There has been some time to fool around with artwork lately and this is what happened. The old greenish brown cylinder was cool looking but I think you would agree these mobiles are cooler. It almost became a dinosaur! Maybe next time!
Big thanks to fancy ferret studios for nominating this blog for the Leibster Award! I appreciate the encouragement and connectivity this nomination represents.
Since I am so bad at reading, writing and doing assignments ( should have seen me suffer through school!) my plan is to do this step by step over the next few posts.
Here are some guidelines for Liebster Award:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers whom have less than 200 followers and link to them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media and/or blogs.