Awhile back, in front of these people’s house there was this pile of brush left out for the town to pick up. It was about a half hour from where I live. The pile of sticks was irresistable and I had to stop and look through it for material. So there I am sorting it when the people start to wonder what the heck is this fool doing? They did not look happy to see me rummaging through their stick pile and inquired as to my behavior. That was the first time I had the sense to boot up my mobile device and start showing pictures of the stuff I make. Next thing I knew they were telling me there was more in back and I was welcome to it. Pictures do tell a thousand words and often make more sense.
This was from a stick that day!
Big thanks to fancy ferret studios for nominating Chris Pollock Art for the Leibster Award! I appreciate the encouragement and connectivity this nomination represents.
Here are fancy ferret studios questions with my answers.
5 Questions to my Nominees:
1. If you could live in any fictional world, where would it be and why?
It would be in multiple realities where each individual’s imagination dictates their reality and all are able to enter or exit instantly at will.
2. If you were stranded on an island, what “luxurious” item would you want to take with you and why?
A solar powered satellite internet ready smart phone.
3. What super power would you like to have and why?
Instant teleportation to anytime or any place so I could be like a Super Doctor Who!
4. If you could teach any subject or course, what would it be and why?
Intro to self. Because someone should.
5. What Disney princess/prince or villian would you choose to be and why?
I think I relate to Disney’s sidekicks more than the stars. Like Tow-Mater from Cars (we’re including Pixar right?). Aragorn from Lord of the Rings is my favorite prince figure but I don’t think Disney owns those Tolkien rights. I guess if it must be a Disney prince charactor it would be Simba from Lion king. Why? Because he finds as he grows that running from things allows them to be manipulated by others and dealing with things exposes the truth and understanding necessary to fix problems and prevent abuses from happening.
My nominees and questions: note: I am lowering my questions and nominees to 5 as did fancy ferret studios because this kind of thing takes me forever! I will save the remaining 6 for later. This is a great way to discover new blogs! Please know you are not obligated in any way to participate.
1. What part of blogging do you like best?
2. You just sold 5 pieces for one million dollars each, what will you do with all that money?
3. Would you please recommend 2-3 good movies and songs?
4. If you could make one law and repeal one law what would they be?
5. Will you please write any question and answer it?